Friday, January 9, 2009

"Texts from Home" aka "Pennies from Heaven"

I haven't been taught the ways of Picasa yet so you'll have to scroll down to see my pics. I thought of this post a couple days ago when I got pictures 3 & 4 sent to me with the plea to "come home early...do it for the children". I love getting pictures on my phone at work, they can make me laugh and help me feel like a part of my wife's life a little more. She is amazing, I couldn't last very long in her job. Hope you all enjoy them as I did.


1- Silly Lincoln



2- Watching movie after bath



3- "For the children" very inspiring



4- Who could refuse this face



5- Cute outfit from yesterday



6- Lincoln at work (it's broken)






5 comments:

  1. he wears those silly glasses all the time. Love the post. You have cute kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!
    I occasionally get pictures from lincoln and ruby, it makes me feel home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! I missed the bra the first time. Good eye cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the bra, thought it added to the ambiance

    ReplyDelete