Monday, January 19, 2009

Wildlife Wednesday

Every Wednesday the Ogden Nature Center hosts "Wildlife Wednesday". Lincoln and I have gone once before and this last week Anna came too with Baby Ruby. It got a little cold outside by the end but everyone loved the owls. The instructor did a good job of teaching about predators and prey...feel free to quiz Lincoln some time.

In the light (my favorite time of day)

Momma, Lincoln and pouched Ruby

Instructor showing silent owl wing


Where's my rifle?...wait I don't own one.


"Chitters" and volunteer

Pretty eyes


Anna's favorite

Thanks for looking, anyone interested in next weeks display of reptiles? I don't think Anna will be joining me...love you anyway. Click here for more information.

2 comments:

  1. you take such good pictures with your phone. :)No I will not be attending the reptiles. :) Lincoln loves them though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those are from your cell phone! Collin loves the reptiles. It is his favorite part of zoos, and museums. He would totally go with you if we were there :)

    ReplyDelete